Join us this bank holiday weekend for the TOFT Easter Egg Hunt!
We’ve hidden FIVE eggs around our website, and each egg unlocks a free gift, discount, or digital download. Simply browse our website, find the eggs and add them to your basket with your order before you checkout*. We’ll add any physical freebies to your parcel before they leave HQ and any downloads will be attached to your order confirmation and saved to your online pattern library. Happy hunting!
You can claim all five eggs in your order, or just the ones you like the most – it’s up to you! Eggs will disappear at midnight on Tuesday 11th April 2023 (BST).
Scroll to the end of the post for more information on the eggs and how to find them.
Join us for #CALlista!
We will be crocheting Callista the Princess Parrot together in small segments starting on Monday 24th April via daily @toft_uk Instagram videos. This informal crochetalong (CAL) will be a fun way for us to make something together – and hopefully you’ll learn a few new tricks and techniques along the way including optional beading! The CAL will run from 24th April-5th May so you've got plenty of time to get your wool ready.
All you need to do is download the free pattern and get your hook at the ready. You can either use leftovers from your stash or if you're starting from scratch go for the full kit this weekend and save £6 (you'll have tonnes of yarn left for other projects afterwards).
*SPOILER ALERT* (egg ‘contents’ below!)
Egg Hunt One: A FREE .pdf download for Kerry Lord’s latest design - Callista the Princess Parrot - perfect for joining in with our crochet along!
Egg Hunt Two: Gives you 50% off Kerry Lord’s Sheep Magazine.
Egg Hunt Three: A physical 10% off discount flyer will be included inside your parcel for you to apply on your next order before the 12/05/23.
Egg Hunt Four: 4 FREE postcard patterns in your order, including two exclusive new Alexandra's Garden flowers Mini Hyacinth, Mini Allium.
Egg Hunt Five: A FREE Patch celebrating Morag the Highland Coo, one of the most popular animals in the menagerie.
(HINT: if you are really struggling to find the eggs try typing ‘egg hunt’ into the search bar on the top right or click on the links above).
*Terms and Conditions
- egg one: this pattern in this offer is only available for .pdf download, not hard copy.
- egg two: this discount applies to Sheep Magazine only.
- egg three: the voucher in this offer is only available as a hard copy (not .pdf) and will be packed inside your parcel for use on your next order. The 10% off discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer such as yarn bundles or pre-order products. Not valid on subscriptions.
- egg four: this offer is limited to one set of postcard patterns per parcel.
- egg five: this offer is limited to one patch per parcel.
- you will need to pay postage on eggs 2-5 to cover shipping the items to you, even if you have added nothing else to your basket.
- this Easter 2023 egg hunt runs from 4pm Thursday 6th April until midnight Tuesday 11th April (BST).
Eggs 3, 4 and 5 are FREE, but you will need to pay postage costs. You will not be required to pay postage on the .pdf pattern download if this is the only egg that is in your basket – we will email this straight out to you (however, you will still need to follow the ‘checkout’ process, just with £0 in your basket). Don’t forget that shipping to the UK is free over £50!
Please bear in mind that we are expecting high volumes of orders over this weekend so it may take longer than usual for all orders to leave TOFT HQ. Despite this, please rest assured that we are working hard to get your Easter goodies out to you!
The Easter Egg hunt is on toftuk.com only (not on the subscriptions website).
All Easter Egg items will be available whilst stocks last. We’re hoping this egg hunt brings a little bit of fun and joy into your Easter weekend. We respectfully ask you only claim each free gift once so that as many people as possible can join in.