TOFT is a British craft company specialising in producing a range of luxury wools along with contemporary knitting and crochet patterns for the modern maker. We are located on an alpaca farm in Warwickshire. At TOFT HQ you will find a team of creative and independent thinkers who challenge conventional perceptions of knitters and crocheters. Our diverse and growing business means there is never a boring day at TOFT as we despatch orders alongside designing and developing new patterns and products to take to market. We're a compact but dynamic team, working from the same place in different roles.
To make a speculative application for a dream job in the future, impress us and send your CV and a reason why you want to work for TOFT to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CURRENT ROLES AVAILABLE
TOFT is a luxury modern British craft company, specialising in beginner knitting and crochet kits. We are looking to expand our small and busy team responsible for shipping our customer and wholesale orders.
This is an exciting new role with our growing entrepreneurial company. The TOFT operations manager will be a pivotal role responsible for the day-to-day activity at HQ including efficient team management to ensure consistent stock preparation and timely dispatch. The successful candidate will be organised with exceptional planning skills and a passion for excellence and efficiency. Heading up our dispatch and customer service team at HQ, they will work closely with the head of Sales, Finance and Design leadership team to ensure delivery times are met. We are looking for someone with a proven track record of setting and meeting ambitious goals, who feels excited to work within an expanding business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing inspiring leadership to uphold the company culture and high morale
- Coordinating the HQ dispatch team to respond efficiently to business levels
- Encouraging teamwork and initiative in the HQ dispatch team to ensure stock preparation is prioritised around daily dispatching
- Making changes to strive for refinement in processes as the company grows by identifying and quickly assessing problems as they arise
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to build a consensus between team members
- Proven leadership ability
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Experience in team leadership
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Ability to learn quickly and work within a fast paced environment
- Numeracy and literacy skills
- A good eye for detail
Job Type: Full-time
Hours: 37.5hrs per week
Location: TOFT HQ, Warwickshire.
Salary: £21,000 - £36,000 subject to experience
Benefits: TOFT team discount. Contributory pension scheme in line with the Government Auto Enrolment guidelines.
TOFT has a history of working with textile students, and we’re able to offer short work experience and some longer intern placements throughout the year. Please contact email@example.com.